Live Matinee Experience
Season 5 is HERE and we have a brand new experience available to both locals and paid members.
Without further ado …
We introduce … the inaugural live matinee-show experience! An initiative to take this season to the next level for our supporters and members in a limited capacity.
Normally, our podcast recording days are private,
… but on November 18th, we’ll turn our lobby into an intimate 10 seat audience to watch us interview Left Coast Estate!
And the first one is free admission! Located at our downtown McMinnville office on 3rd. St.
Featuring food pairings by Biscuit and Pickles catering.
Here’s how the matinee show will run:
- Only 10 seats are available
- Just shy of 2pm, we’ll have mingling and wine as we get seated to start the show.
- The audience will sip wine as Heidi (the host) will perform her casual interview conversation with the members of Left Coast Wine.
- We’ll take our normal breaks to stretch, pour more wine, and chat!
- We’ll continue with that format until the end of that interview.
- At the end, we’ll introduce our wonderful food partner Biscuit and Pickles to present what he has crafted for us.
- You’re free to go at any point after that.
How fun is that? We’re stoked.
You’re going to get the true behind-the-scenes feels as you’ll see how our production runs, and maybe even some “speakos”! (typos, but for the voice).
Something to keep in mind …
- While this matinee experience will be an ongoing concept, beyond the first activation the matinee show will only be available for our paid members, a donation-based membership that will launch with the new season!
- Attendees must be at least 21 years of age, and able to make it from the beginning of the show to avoid interruptions during recording. Please RSVP if you’re available, and message us if you have questions!
RSVP FOR NOVEMBER 18TH
LIVE MATINEE SHOW
**** AT THIS TIME, ALL SEATS ARE FILLED AND A WAITLIST HAS BEEN ACTIVATED. PLEASE SUBMIT BELOW IF YOU’RE INTERESTED! ***